Sunday 28 October 2012

It's a girl...



Wowzer, what an amazing three weeks we’ve just had.
Both J & I turned thirty AND we had a baby. Life is sweet!

I know, I know…this post is a bit delayed. Ive had one swirling around in my head since she was born but funnily enough the time to sit in front of the computer has shortened considerably.

Introducing Aurora {Rory} Kate 

(who will prob be referred to as Miss R in future posts)

Born at home on the 6th of October at 8:04am. The birth was absolutely incredible. I do plan to blog about it in the next few weeks.

Here are a few shots of the last three weeks...



Helpful big brother (most of the time)
Family cuddles in the morning
Rory's present to H-bomb


This post would not be complete without a special mention to my amazing BFF, an above and beyond kinda friend. The transition to my new family life the last couple of weeks has been made so much easier by her thoughtfulness, generosity & support. Thanks for putting your families plans on hold to be around to look after H-bomb while we had Rory, thanks for making bagels and tea for me (and my midwives), thanks for all your grocery shopping, for your countless homemade meals (which are both yummy & nutritious!), for lending me your daughters hand me down clothes, for always being up for a chat, for being the kind of friend who leaves homemade white choc and macadamia biscuits at my front door, for listing eBay items for me and even making appointments for me when I complain I don't have time to make a phone call! 
The amazing BFF & my babies

I love you matey, blessed to do life with you xx


1 comment: