Tuesday 30 October 2012

{These Days}


These days are flying by so quickly.  Miss R has been in this world of ours for 26 days now – time really does fly when you’re having fun!

These days, my days are spent having sweet baby girl cuddles then big boy play dates. Train sets, bubbles & playdoh have become the day’s agenda.

These days, sleep is snatched whenever possible & my bed often shared with an extra little one.

These days seem to be over so quickly. Soon my babies will be big. I want to cherish these moments.…the sleepless nights, the milky baby smell, the snuggles in bed, the tiny jumpsuits & teaching the concept of ‘gentle’.


These days, the housework is set aside, the meals are quick (& usually frozen) & the coffee reheated many times.

These days, I’m so extra grateful for my husband. For keeping me company in the middle of the night & for picking up the slack around the house.

These days, God is speaking to me about vision & the future.  Shifting my focus from people, possessions & problems to a fresh revelation of who He is.

These days…oh so precious & amazing & new & different.

I am so very grateful for every one of them.



3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful words! But most importantly..such beautiful thoughts. What a lovely little family you have...your hubby sounds like a gem. Wishing you a gentle week full of hot cups of tea, nana naps and train play. Steph :)
    (from mon petit poppet...I've moved my blog..weeee!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph, your new blog is just lovely! I look forward to reading more posts. Taleah x

      Delete
  2. gorgeous, love the owl blanky did you make it????

    ReplyDelete